Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gratitude in the New Year..


Please excuse my absence as we have spent the last few weeks relishing in the splendor of the holidays and spending much needed "unstructured" family time. Fresh from vacation I am now ready to embrace all that 2015 has to offer. However, it would be extremely remiss of me if I did not acknowledge all the magnificence that came with 2014.

The New Year is a time of renewal and always brings with it the gratitude for all that's passed. Good, bad, or indifferent. I have learned from every experience this year. So I wanted to send a heartfelt open thank you to all of my readers, followers, fellow bloggers, agencies or vendors I have had the privilege of working with this year.

You have all contributed to the evolution of this blog and its message. You've each provided inspiration to me at some point and for that I'm grateful. It's truly been a gift to connect with so many wonderful people and navigate this uncharted territory.

I look forward to continuing to work with all of you this year, and hopefully be an inspiration to you as well. I'm excited to meet and make some new and lasting relationships. I can't wait to see what this year holds for all of us! 


Essentially Yours,

Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment