Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Essential Oils: You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

I started strong on the "Essential Oils" train about five to six months ago, using it as a first line of defense for my family or on any of my homemade cleaning products. 

During this time I've been teased, laughed at, and even lovingly dubbed "Gandalf" from Lord of the Rings. 

I've never pushed my beliefs on anyone, or felt the need to defend myself because, well I used them because it worked! (My boys haven't been sick since I started using them consistently) At least for my family it does. Over time though, many of my naysayers have at some point come to me asking "Do you have an oil for this?" 

Needless to say, I do and they are blown away by the results! 

While on vacation here in the Keys with my family we've been able to use oils for bee stings, finger sprain and back pain.
For bee stings I used a combination of Lavender, Melaleuca & Roman Chamomile.

This is my newest oil fan, my mom. She's showing her support for her go to oil for back pain Deep Blue (or as she likes to call it, "True Blue").

Perhaps the best part of this journey (aside from the obvious of being able to address any kind of issue naturally) has been watching the transformation of mind set. Instead of my family reaching for over the counter meds or topical ointments with tons of chemicals. 

Hearing my husband say " He scraped his knee, where's the Melaleuca?" Or my toddlers say, "Mommy I have a skeeto bite (mosquito bite) I need Labender!"(Lavender), it just warms my hippie heart. 

You can check out the oils I've mentioned and any others at www.mydoterra.com/erikasessentials. 

Essentially Yours,

Erika

(If you are interested in learning more about these oils or would like to attend a class or webinar, please contact me at essentiallyerika@gmail.com)


No comments :

Post a Comment