Thursday, September 18, 2014

Essential Oils: I Am Woman!! Must I Roar?

Soooooo... There are days I just want to curl up in a ball with my "magic blanket" and disappear from the world into my deep dark cave -- at least that's how it feels. But not before growling at my husband and then asking him where he's going, "come back and hug me".These are the days when I hear him whisper to the kids, "Be nice to mommy boys!" while running walking out the door to work. This.. I can only assume is guy code for "just smile and nod and everyone makes it out alive".

In times like these I learn to empathize a little more with my toddlers. They aren't the only ones at home who wants to throw a tantrum because they're overwhelmed with tons of emotions they can't explain. After of course, not during. It's all I can do to keep from wandering off into the woods to die slowly (how mammalian of me).

So of course I was searching for the most natural of ways to handle the cramping and crazy totally normal hormonal outbursts episodes. Battling endometriosis for so long I'm used to dealing with pain each month, but hated having to succumb to modern medicine (Naproxen) all the time. Sad as it may seem, when I was struggling with this sort of pain in the past I actually had a doctor offer to prescribe me monthly doses of narcotics!

Naturally, I turn to my trusty essential oils first. DoTerra makes an awesome blend for women called Clary Calm

It temporarily relieves cramps, nausea, hot flashes, fatigue, and emotional swings (ahem) associated with PMS or Menopause. This, mixed with the Deep Blue Rub for my killer back pain takes care of all my monthly woes! I'm so happy to have found a natural alternative to dealing with common everyday symptoms.

This blend is most certainly #HusbandApproved and #ToddlerApproved! In fact, it may be #WorldPeaceApproved

If you would like more information on all of DoTerra's blends you can check it out here.


Essentially Yours,

Erika






No comments :

Post a Comment