Wednesday, August 13, 2014

DIY: Dish Soap

I've finally found a dish soap recipe that works! I loved the smell of the Seventh Generation dish soap I've been using the past few years, but I found it more cost effective to buy a large bottle of my favorite Dr. Bronner's Castile soap since I can use it in so many of my other homemade recipes.

So here it is!

You will need:

2 cups of unscented castile soap
20 drops of Lime essential oil
8 drops of Lemon essential oil
6 drops of DoTerra's Citrus Bliss essential oil
I threw in a few drops of OnGuard for good measure! The anti-bacterial properties are incredible!


Fill a large, clean glass container with Castile soap; dilute according to instructions if using concentrate.
Tip: When adding any citrus oils you must use glass containers.

Add the oils, and shake before each use.

That's it! How simple is that?

I'm in love! This smells fresh and works really well at cutting through any grease. 

I'm so happy to be adding this recipe to my collection.

What homemade cleaning recipe can't you live without?


Essentially Yours,

Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment