Monday, August 4, 2014

Essential Oils - Insect Bites

Summertime here in South Florida comes with all kinds of perks, including insect bites!
Mosquitoes aren't the only culprit in the sunshine state ants, spiders, you name it! I noticed that the recovery time and painful itching took a better part of the week, 4-5 days at best! I decided there had to be a better (natural) way of dealing with this.

I did my research and here it is! Purify those bites!


It never ceases to amaze me, what nature's pure essential oils can do for you. I diluted the DoTerra Purify blend with Fractionated Coconut Oil in a 1:1 ratio and added it to a glass roller bottle so I can use as needed.

Just a few swipes of this helped to relieve itching and also cut the healing time in half. These were three ant bites from a recent nature walk, by the next day they were flat and barely noticeable. Anyone who has had a Florida ant bite knows the bite comes to a head after the first day and forms this terribly itchy pimple for the next week!

Just another concoction I have to keep all stocked up, especially in the summertime!

www.mydoterra.com/erikasessentials



Essentially Yours,


Erika



No comments :

Post a Comment