Thursday, May 15, 2014

Essential Oils: If you sprinkle when you tinkle!

Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!!!

As you can imagine, living with three males has it's perks. I am always "Queen Bee" in my home. (Not even sure what that means) I certainly never have to hold a door open for the rest of my life.

There is no shortage of hugs and kisses for Mommy. I fully expect to never take out the garbage as soon as the boys are capable.

But, cleaning the three toilets in this home is not one of those perks!

Especially when two of those boys are what I like to call "practicing" with our three toilets.. (And floors, and couches & beds...etc, you get the idea!)

So here it is, my saving grace!
A few drops of Melaleuca in the bowl does the trick! I use about five drops and scrub away. Melaleuca's antibacterial properties make it perfect for those tough areas you need to keep clean.

There you have it, yet another item in the cleaning aisle I do not need and one less chemical product in my home.

*Husband Approved*

Essentially yours, 

Erika


No comments :

Post a Comment