Friday, May 16, 2014

Homemade: Febreeze Fabric & Air Freshener!

If you read my most recent post about "toilet learning" around here, then you know my couch has recently fallen victim to an accident here or there. 

After a thorough scrubbing my instinct was to grab some Febreeze, although I tossed all chemicals from under our cabinets last year. 

This is an awesome all natural alternative that is now my preference! 

Here it is: 

2 tbsp of Baking Soda
2 tsp of vinegar 
20 drops of your favorite essential oil (I used Grapefruit this time, it's fabulous and refreshing!)




Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl, then transfer to a glass spray bottle. Fill the remaining space in your 8oz bottle with water. Shake and spray!

Enjoy!

Essentially yours,

Erika


No comments :

Post a Comment