Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Are You Drinking REAL WATER???

When I was pregnant with my son, I remember always feeling so thirsty. Which didn't make any sense to me because I was pretty much drowning myself in your average store-bought water. It wasn't until my sister-in-law broke down the science of water production to me, and how important the pH balance in the water is (Thanks Dee!).

All bottled water is created equal, right??? WRONG!!!

Come to find out the pH balance in most of the store-bought water I was drinking was only at about a level 4-5 at best. Normal pH level in your water should be at least at a 7! No matter how much water I was drinking it was actually causing me to become dehydrated!


Enter REAL WATER! The pH in REAL WATER is at an 8! (part the clouds, cue the angels!)

According to REAL WATER, most drinking water can be unhealthy because it is too acidic and has been stripped of valuable electrons. Many health professionals believe an acidic body can lead to dramatic health problems. The NEXT problem with most water (yes there's more) is that it has been stripped of valuable electrons during filtration, purification and generally moving through pipes. This results in the water molecules competing for the remaining electrons and clumping together.

Once this happens, the molecules now have a positive (+) charge and can be measured by what is called an Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) meter. Some common brands of water tested in at upwards of +269 on the ORP meter!!! (I know, it was like speaking French to me too)

What is so dangerous about positive ions??? These positively charged water molecules are actually FREE RADICALS that want to steal electrons from healthy cells. This is called oxidation and causes cellular damage and premature aging.. (Yup, I said it) Besides free radical damage, positive ionized water molecules are rejected by something called our aquaporins. They are channels that let good water in and reject harmful water. When a water molecule is positively charged and clumped, the aquaporin rejects it, it wont let it in.

Hence my dehydration!!! While pregnant...In the third trimester... In the summertime...In South Florida... You get the picture. Your cells don't want a free radical running around causing damage or even killing cells. Since these aquaporins are so selective (for your own good), you could be drinking a ton of water like me, but never really hydrating yourself on a cellular level.

REAL WATER takes it to the next level, it is slightly alkaline which helps your body move towards a more alkalized and healthful state. They've gone beyond alkalinity... it's alkalized infused with negative (-) ions! It's the only water available today that can maintain a stable negative ionization. These negative ions literally attack free radicals that cause oxidative damage providing a powerful antioxidant effect with every bottle you drink! And boy do you feel it!

REAL WATER is hands down the BEST bottled water I have ever had. You can taste the alkalized goodness with every drop. It's crisp, cool and refreshing taste leaves you hydrated every time! I am in love and you will be too! Luckily, you can find REAL WATER at your local Publix grocery store and at select Whole Foods Markets. You can visit www.drinkrealwater.com to find your local retailer, order online or enter to win a free case of REAL WATER!


If you'd like to learn more about your water, see Alkalize or Die by Theodore A. Baroody; Reverse Aging by Sang Whang; and The pH Miracle for Weight Loss by Dr. Robert O. Young.

What are you drinking? Tell me, I'd love to know!


Essentially Yours,


Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment