Friday, July 18, 2014

Essential Oils: Growing Pains.. Who Needs Em'?

Until recently I've only heard of these "growing pains" that parents speak of. 

Don't get me wrong, my boys were both really fast growers, but I could never recall a time where they complained about any aches or pains.

Maybe I was just really lucky?? Or perhaps these parents were just exaggerating? Giving the wrong diagnosis?? Nope.

It seems as though the boys waited until this summer to suddenly start complaining about constant nightly pain. 
Nowhere is off limits either, legs, ankles, feet and hips. You name it!

Poor little guys must have hit a major growth spurt this summer amidst all my #CampMom activities (I know I feel they've grown an entire foot and seem like little men all of a sudden).

So I turned to old faithful... 
You guessed it... Deep Blue! (Lovingly dubbed as "The Truth" in these parts)

I decided to give this a try, lo and behold "The Truth" shall set you free! It worked like a charm and made nighttime a bit more tolerable with these new baby /man problems. As with every other Deep Blue experience, the relief is immediate.

Needless to say, another reason to be sure I don't run out of this miracle oil EVER!!

Another win for #DrMom!

As always you can find out more about this oil and all of DoTerra's products at www.mydoterra.com/erikasessentials.

Essentially Yours,

Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment