Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Products I Love: No more tears...

I am loving the shampoo and conditioner by Nature's Baby Organics. Both of my boys have curly hair so they tend to need conditioner to keep the frizz down. (especially in this South Florida humidity!)
I'm always on the hunt for an all natural option for the boys. I figure it makes no sense for me to remove all harsh chemicals from our home only to use chemicals directly on their scalp! Trouble is, not all organic shampoos work well with curly hair. They mostly dry it out. These are delicate, but still very hydrating.

I chose the lavender scent because I usually bathe them in the evenings after dinner. (If you are a mom of boys, I need not explain why) I use lavender EVERYTHING! Soap, lotion, I even sprinkle a few drops of lavender essential oil in their bath water to help soothe them and transition smoothly into dreamland. 

Hey, I need all the help I can get!

Essentially Yours,

Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment